- Boxing (including any boxing training, equipment, techniques, etc.)
- Jujitsu (wrestling, judo, catch wrestling, etc)
- Conditioning (drills, strength, endurance, supplements to improve conditioning) - really almost all the posts are about conditioning but I only tagged those specific to it.
- Health (nutrition, hydration, longevity, exercise in general)
- Muay thai (including any kickboxing)
- Jujitsu (all grappling training, judo, BJJ, catch wrestling, greco roman wrestling, etc.)
- Inspiration (stuff that helps drive you to put more into training)
- Video (those I've made as well as others I've posted)
- Schedule (when we are meeting)
- Misc. (humor, or other things I think you may find interesting - this post is listed under "Misc.")
Hopefully these changes will make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
I continue to get more calls from local people for training: I know that I turn up A LOT on searches for local (Plainfield, Joliet, Aurora, etc) boxing and MMA gym searches. Because of this I’m trying to nail down some consistent training times that would be open to all of you. My schedule is a bit in flux due to patient needs at my office but for all of you interested in training I’m going to post a survey on the blog to find the most convenient times for all of us to meet and train (give me a day or so to figure out how to do it). I’ll post it within the next few days so we can get to work.