Footwork/agility 3 circuits of 1min rounds
- Sprawl – from squared feet at start and work in throwing combination to a sudden sprawl.
- Ground drill – on back, bridge up and roll to side control, kick leg through to kesa-gutami, roll onto back and repeat. This is a basic flow drill performed as shadow wrestling.
- Shoulder Roll – this is presenting a challenge to Tony and Mike since it is a new skill and different from anything else we have done
- Rope Line
- Maize ball – 1st round 10’ 2nd round 8’
- Speed bag
- 4 way hook
- Slip jab and return with round kick (outside slip return right, inside slip return left)
- Jab – round robin, switch each minute (everyone had a round of offense and a round of defense with everyone else)
- Jab Cross - round robin, switch each minute (everyone had a round of offense and a round of defense with everyone else)