I’ve had some questions recently about training in Thailand, a lofty but worthwhile goal. In the past, 10 years ago, I had a few training partners that went every year or so and they loved it. As result, I recently decided to look into training routines and costs for training over there, the first gym I thought of is Kaewsamrit Gym .
Morning Session 6 a.m.
- 10-12 kilometer run.
- Pad session 3-4 (5 minute) rounds with one round focusing on boxing and elbows only.
- Bag work 4 (5 minute) rounds
- 30 minutes of clinch and knee work
- general conditioning work such as pull-ups, 300 sit-ups
- light warm down (I’m not to sure what they consider light)
- 10 a.m. morning meal followed by rest period
Afternoon Session 3 p.m
- skipping for 30 minutes
- Pad work with trainer 5-6 (5 minute rounds) with 1-2 rounds focusing on boxing and elbows only.
- Bagwork 5 rounds of 5 minute duration
- Technical sparing 3 rounds of 5 minute duration
- 30 minutes of Clinch and knee work
- light jog of 2-3 kilometers
- 300 knees on heavy bag and 100 kicks
- general conditioning work such as pull-ups and 300 sit-ups.
- Followed by light warm down.
The cost for training at Kaewsamrit is about 30 US dollars a day for the first 15 days. Pretty inexpensive for the hour of training.
Youtube Videos of Kaewsamrit
(Post comments, suggestions or question at "Comments" below)