Warmup: 3 min jumprope
Defense Circuit: 2min/30sec rounds
- Maize bag - 1 round each lead
- Slip line - 1 round each lead
Shadow Boxing: 3min/1min
- 1 round each lead
Mitt work: 3min/1min. We switched each round and cycled through to work each lead.
- combination: lead roundhouse low - cross-hook-cross - lead roundhouse
- offense defense: jab-cross - Feeder throws lead hook high - bob and weave under and return cross-hook-cross
Single Stick work: no formal rounds just worked the drills
- long range 1-4-2 angles
- mid range pattern
- bridge range between mid and close quarter
- work on breaking in and out of these 3 ranges
That was it, we did get a few stares from neighboors especially with the stick drills. Next Saturday we'll add some Greco Roman pummeling drills and some Silat leg sweep drills to the mix. During the week I'm going to start working some drills from Scott Sonnon's Grapplers Toolbox to prepare myself for adding ground work back in.